TERMS & RETURN POLICY
WHATS ARE THE CONDITION FOR RETURN TRITONI PRODUCT(S)?
We are Shanmes Trading (No. PG0401628-D) having our business at Level No. 77, 1st Floor Jalan Perniagaan Gemilang 1, Pusat Perniagaan Gemilang, 14000 Bukit Mertajam as www.tritoni.my
2. Right to make changes to the agreement
www.tritoni.my reserves the right to change this agreement at any time with its terms effective immediately as they are posted on the site.
- We may use any information which you upload to Our Website as We decide and We may also disclose that information to a third
3. Rules & Requirements
All purchases can be returned in mint condition within 30 days of purchase date. To be eligible for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused and
- The product must be in its original state and packaging with the original tags attached.
- Apparel must have the original packaging and original tags
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging. Accessories must remain vacuum – sealed if it comes in a sealed
4. Copyright and Intellectual properties
The copyright known as “Intellectual Property Rights”) in this Website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Us.
- You must not yourself or allow anyone else to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website. Anyone may view this Website and print pages from it for personal use only, for browsing Our products and placing an Order with Us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without Our prior written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the Website for any business-related use
- You must not in any way copy, reproduce, or use any trademarks, logos, or brand names which appear on the Website. Linking to Our Website on other websites is at Our discretion and We may require that You stop providing links to Our Website at any time.
5. Governing Law
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia
6. Warranty Disclaimer
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. We do not refund products:
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, )
- Purchase from a source other than Tritoni Online Shop tritoni.my How do Tritoni purchasers return the order?
Return via Postal Service (postage by the consumer) Postal Returns
Please kindly follow the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service team here (contact us)
- Provide our Customer Service team your order details and reason for
- Print out your return form(s) that will be provided by our Customer Service team.
- Simply pack the item you wished to return in a box or bag, insert your return form, then seal the box or the
- Proceed to your preferred courier to post back your
- Take note of the tracking number stated on the shipping label provided by the postal service as
- Limitation of liability
Tritoni’s total liability herein in respect of each event or series of connected events shall not exceed the total price paid for the purchase of Products and/or services under these Terms & Conditions.
- Tritoni shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase of the Products.
- Any service response or delivery times stated by Tritoni in the service contracts are approximate only and Tritoni shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from its failure to meet such response or delivery times, howsoever
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in sales literature,
quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by Tritoni shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Tritoni.